GP force Chaser Leather suit Black/Fluo RedAlpinestars -
Check availability in store
The GP Force Chaser Leather Suit is a one-piec professional suit made from bovine leather for hig h abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized to be used with or without Tech-Air5® airbag safety system, this leather Suit incorporates Alpinestars GP protectors for effective impact protection and external sliders at the joints for unparalled abrasion resistance.
Nucleon Bio-Flex hip protectors.are included, as well as removable and replaceable Sport sliders for superior durability and feel. Made for the good weather rides, it has perforated leather panels, strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort (also the back hump is ventilated).
- Bovine multi-panel construction for strength, comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II prEN17092 standards - AA class.
- Chest pad compartment can be equipped with the CE certified Nucleon chest pads (not included)
- GP protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia for effective impact protection.
- Inner knee suede reinforcement for grip on the bike
- Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, on the arms, crotch and back of leg for an optimum high performance riding fit.
- Calf expansion panel with stretch ribs for a custom fit.
- Tech-Air® 5 compatible; Tech-Air® is the world's first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required. Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars - Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- DFS Lite protector on shoulder for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
|In negozio prezzo ribassato||Yes|
|Typology||1 Piece leather suits|
For goods in stock (flagged with green dot), same day despatch is provided for orders placed by 4 p.m. (GMT+1), or the next working day. For goods to be ordered (flagged with yellow dot), despatch is provided within 7 working days from the order date.
Once despatched, goods are normally delivered within 24-72 working hours in Italy, 3-4 working days in EU and within 6-7 working days for all other destinations. If the Express service is available, delivery shall be effected within one working day from order confirmation for all destinations.
Deliveries may incur slight delays during holiday periods; couriers do not deliver on 25/12, 26/12, 01/ 01 or on weekends. An extra working day, compared to the above terms, is required for orders paid for by credit card to allow for standard administration procedures.
The purchases made on can be paid for by credit card and PayPal. Each purchase transaction is subject to maximum security thanks to the use of the most advanced technological systems in the field of e-commerce and encryption systems (SSL) to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
In fact, the credit card information is sent, on processing the order, to Banca Sella and is protected against unauthorized access by means of SSL ('Secure Socket Layer') encrypted data transfer. This data is not accessible to third parties. Once the order is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing your Order Number and a summary of the purchase details. Remember that you can check the status of your order at any time in the relevant section of your profile.
You can return the product for free within 30 days after receiving it.
The procedure we offer you is simple and immediate, in a few steps you can complete your return successfully.